Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Happy Late New Year!!!!!


Why Hello again,

I know I’ve been slacking on this blog. But here is another one…… (probably mostly rambling).



Is that PEANUT BUTTER??




Happy New Year!! :D Hope your new year was good. :D ok now to Bella I think Bella has succeeded at her new years resolution (Sleeping pretty much 24/7) and snoring louder than last year. But to me she is Cuter than ever :D only 3 more months until Bella’s Birthday!!!!!! WooHoo yes that is right everyone!!! She will be a whole 2 years old and we are planning on getting a cake from the doggy bakery!!!!!

But mom dont take my bone.
Ok I’ve tried it out I gave her a Rawhide stick ( I was kind of afraid of giving her one because I’ve heard that they are not good for dogs,  but I gave her one anyway because they are cheaper than the bully stick {and I only got it for a dollar at the Dollar store})  and lets say the dog that doesn’t like to play fetch really liked playing with it and there is now a nub of it (so I shall say good buy :D).


  P.S.  Its been really cold here in Cali.... ok not really that cold but like 32 and well this is a leaf with droplets of ice on them its kinda cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment