Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Bella’s Blog :D THANKK YOU!!!!!!!


Ok let’s catch up on things. Shall we? Where to start…. Where to start…. Ah ha!

Bella and I must thank you for checking out her blog. So far we have about 37 views and a lot of them are from around the world….. (thank you so much!!) and  well today I was able to purchase a few “surprises” for Bella and one thing for me. I went on line and I found a Bully stick (which I’ve come to learn that she LOVES!!!! )   (({{ Warning: I’m not sure if it is all dogs but mostly Bella gets REALLY REALLY bad gas from these things!!! }}))  A pet safety L- T-E  light that you clip on their collar when they are outside at night or when you take them for a walk.  And a purple bracelet saying 
 I love my dog. I purchased these on Petflow.

It’s a pretty rainy day here in Garden Grove! What does this mean???? Bella gets to stay inside and bea lazy dog! I was hoping to get her a little sweater so she won’t be cold.

Ok and Bella might be getting a little spot at the Mainstreet Farmers market on Sunday!!!  I’ll have pictures up if she gets them and now I have to make what we are going to be selling!!!

And if you guys want to please check out her facebook!!!

She also has a dog next door page if you would like to check that out. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment