Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Another Adventure


Words I live by


Hello again,
Here is a new adventure for Bella. Today I noticed that she has a red bump and what looks like a rash on her belly (a bella belly as I call it) and it is not bothering her so we gave her an antibiotic (WHICH THE VET GAVE US) and it seems to make her pass out.. (although I can not tell because she sleeps about 20 hrs a day I think) but she seems to feel better.



And here are some pics of bella :D


Mom I'm really warm
Every bite you take every move you make I'll be watching you.

Can we play please?

Mom can I take this off now?

I just had a bath and I'm not happy.

Like my hat?

 Bella: it smells good, and it tastes yucky. Wut is Dis?
Me: Its an orange
Bella: Can I eat it????? NOM NOM N..... Yuck!!!!!
My nerdy Bella

Here comes the Smolder
BUT MOOOOMMM I wanna come in... PLEASE?



 P.s. Bella says hi from facebook. go ahead and add her if you want.... and dont forget to comment!! :D

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment