Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Continue of an Adventure



Yes this is a follow up of Bella.

I took a picture of Bella’s belly and I told you about. We went to the Vet (Bella still hasn’t learned that word and gets really excited about it.) and he looked at it and thought it was Ring worm (that made my heart sink because something happened to my baby). But luckily it is not, it is just some form of bacteria on her belly that has caused a rash……. I feel bad because now we have to pet her on meds (lots of meds  3 and a spray) they spray the doctor said will sting her(just what I wanted to hear….. another way my baby will be hurt)  he tried it on a dog he had that has not ever been cross with him and once he put it on the dog growled at him. Lets cross our fingers that it wont be too painful.





The bad news for Bella was not the shots….. but the…….. Cone of Shame!!!!!!!! Dun Dun Dunnnnnnnnn!  (yes we named it after the movie up) and my Bella cannot walk with it on she keeps running in to things and trying to ram me out of the way. She can’t even get on the couch with the cone on. Let alone turn around in her crate (yes we crate her when we leave the house and when it’s her bed time).






So we remember we saw this cone makeshift thing at a local pet store (Collar and Leash) so we figured that one of those would be easier for her…… boy does she likes this one.  The one we bought is called a Neck hug  a softer type of cone but they can see out and it keeps her from licking. Its like a pillow and I’ve noticed that her tail wouldn’t wag with the other one now with this one it does full force. She uses this as a pillow and is sleeping on it at the moment.









Here are some recent pictures:

Mom its a beautiful day out

this is my i wanna go face

Bart our vets dog

I do not like the cone of shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment